Monday, October 11, 2010

Hello people

I am aware of how cocky it is to assume that anyone is indeed reading this blog. But since this is my blog, my outlet, my punching bag, I shall write what I please. It’s actually quite sad that I have to become anonymous to really say how I feel. But now-a-days, since everyone is connected, venting about people you know has truly become nearly impossible. I actually have 3 other blogs. 3 OTHER BLOGS, none of which I can really just let loose and tell it how it is. Now, there is a difference between talking shit and venting. Most of the people I will refer to I love very, very much but their MOMENTARY actions or words will have to have left my jaw agape in order to make an appearance on this blog. I fear that one person in particular will be a reoccurring subject as his actions have driven me to grind my teeth at night and my palms itching to punch him in the face. BUT I do still love him.

Now, I have no problem telling someone how I feel about them whether it be positive or negative BUT I understand that there are MOMENTS in which you can not judge an entire relationship or person for or call them on because they just won’t get it or it will lead to a throw down. Let’s face it, we all fuck up and do stupid shit from time to time. I’m dishing it on this blog but I CAN take it. And I have.

A lot.

People will not be the only fodder for the content of this blog as I live in the land of make believe; others know it as San Francisco. The people here sometimes amaze me with their absolute inability to see the big picture. And the government here, jesus fuck don’t get me started.

So welcome to the musings of a fed up woman dealing with the seriously, what the fuck moments in her life.

Buckle in bitches, it’s going to be a bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment